Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We have a new bob in the house...



Em got her hair cut this weekend. Isn't it cute?

Get it "bob" hahahaha..sorry I have to laugh at myself b/c noone else finds me funny.



Yesterday was full of studying for my 2 tests that I took today, and it feels like it paid off. I should know my test grades by Thursday. I made a 94 on my history test I had last Thursday. So far my midterm grades are: 3 A's and a B which should be an A after todays test!


The only other big story yesterday was the bad storms we had.


The tornando siren went off about 8:15 or so last night. There was a funnel cloud about 1/2 mile to our east, but from what I hear there were a lot of funnel clouds but only 1 tornando touched down at the southern border with Louisiana about 4 pm yesterday.

I have never seen a tornando & the thought scares me temendously!


Must go catch up on Big Brother now.....crazy show but I love it! I have finally resigned to the fact that I will not be a cast mate on this show...I'm sure it's for the best!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute bob!!!
I think you're funny!!