Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring has sprung




Spring Break has officially started for me! Yipee!
It is beautiful outside today..high of about 70 degrees with a chance of snow tomorrow night.
Yes I said snow...in Mississippi. 36 or so hours from 70 degree weather. Funny how growing up living in Texas the joke was always "If you don't like the weather wait around a few minutes It will change..."
check this out:


Ok so maybe we won't get this much but you get what I'm saying.....
It has snowed here in Mississippi twice since we have lived here.....both times Hans and I were out of the state. The first time all 4 of us went to TX, and the 2nd time Hans & I went to Florida.
This time we will atleast be in the state of MS....we'll see if it happens and if it does if it will happens in the hours I am awake!
I'll keep you updated...but for now I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful, sunny day the Lord has given me.
"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." PS 118:24

No comments: