Monday, March 24, 2008

Too much....


so I have too much for one post of what I want to share with ya'll today so I am going to have to organize(you know how I love to organize) it all somehow to last throughout the week so you have to keep coming back for more...no pressure for me to make this so fantastic that you won't be disappointed huh?
So...first things first...I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter...
We were in Texas for our 2nd of a 3 week in a row stint of Texas weekends!!
Now all 4 of us are back in MS, and getting back on schedule.

I have been reading all of ya'lls posts about how wonderful your husbands are...this is not that kind of post...don't get me wrong my honey has come along way in 15 years, and is a wonderful man, husband, and father but again not that kind of post....
I thought I would share a little of his insight into what is really wrong with me....
He says to me on the way to Texas Friday night, and I quote " I know why you are in such a bad mood all the time...crazy must hurt" my response.... "I love you"
I have learned when I can't think of anything nice (or witty) to say in return I just say " I love you" and smile very sweetly!

So the other thing I want to tell you for today was something KT (13yr. old) said yesterday on the way home...she asks "do humanitarians eat humans? you know like vegetarians eat veggies?" LOL then she says "I guess they would go to eat kids free night instead of kids eat free night"...LOL I thought I would cry I laughed so hard...
Of course no offense to any vegetarians, humanitarians, or cannibals!!!!

1 more thing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!


I can't wait for tomorrow...see ya'll then!

No comments: