Monday, March 17, 2008

Over 160mph....

WOW! What a way to end Spring Break!

Hans, the girls & I went to Dallas this weekend. We met up with some friens on Saturday at the hotel, and went to Dave & Busters for dinner. Our girls and the Holmes' boys were the only kids. Kt my 13 yr. old hung out with Drew the Holmes' 13 yr. old....totally weird for me!

Anyway, moving on...There were about 25 of us total.

Lots of fun was had by all!

Sunday afternoon was when the guys were scheduled to participate in the Richard Petty Driving School Rookie Experience. This was Hans 5th time, and Jared's 2nd, and nobody else had done anything like this before. Then I was told I could ride along in a race car with a professional, and go faster than Hans could drive....um let me think about this...YES! I'm TOTALLY in!

SO much fun! Can't put into words.

When Ed (my driver) asked me what the best part was I said that I got to go faster than my husband! (The one who flies over Louisiana!)

I have a slide show posted below (well it's actually the next post...up there^)but warning it is quite long....but very entertaining....atleast for me, you may not think so & I'm ok with that!



Hans & I drove home last night and got in about 1AM, and I had a Micro test at 8 this morning...I know I missed 2 we'll see how bad I really did on Wednesday!



The girls rode home with Jared and are spending Mon-Wed with MIL in San Antonio, and then will be with my dad until we go back to TX and get them on Saturday.



So when I'm done with school everyday, it will be so quiet..until Hans gets home. LOL

It will be nice to have some me time, and go on lunch dates with my hubby,(maybe even a dinner date or 2 if I'm lucky)but I will be ready for the kids to be back before too long!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Of course I've always known you were CRAZY!! But, that is CRAZY!!!