Thursday, March 13, 2008

So I feel kind of lazy...all I've done for the past 4 days is sleep, read, & play Wii.

What a Spring Break! I could blame this on the fact that my kids are at school and have SB next week, or that I needed the rest, but do you ever feel like doing absolutely nothing? Does that make me lazy? I still took my kids to school, I still made dinner etc.. but I do not feel like Iaccomplished anything by the end of the day. It's weird I'm looking forward to getting back to school. I think that may be due to getting closer to the end of the semester, and closer to finding out if I am accepted to the ADN program, and will officially be in nursing school. Well I've missed blogging so I'll be back tomorrow...after I study for my Micro test for Monday!

This is where I wish I were this week: an all inclusive resort swimming pool in Cancu Mexico.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad to be back too! I'm pooped, as you'll see from reading my new post!
miss ya!