Saturday, March 1, 2008

Do you know...








that I love the Osmonds?
Tonight I watched their 50th reunion show. I have alot of Osmond songs (especially Donny) on my ipod. So watching this reunion show gets me to thinking....




Did you have the Donnie & Marie barbies...?

Is it weird that I made them act like they were married? They are mormon,


not from Arkansas....LOL (ooh...sorry poor taste huh?)



Or watch the 70's The Donnie & Marie Show? Love those dance moves & hair....Or my favorite the 90's talk show Donnie & Marie? I seriously watched this everyday. When we went to Los Angeles I tried to book show tickets and they had just been cancelled I hear there are rumors of a new talk show...that would be cool! or should I say groooovy?
I also had a Donny Osmond pillow case and an Elvis Presley pillow case that I went back and forth between.

My sisiter (Jenniffer)was in the Donny fan club. I was way too young to be a member...hahaha

but I am a member of his online group, and I get a birthday greeting of Donny wishing me a happy birthday each year. I look forward it each year....

I would love to go to Vegas and see them in July but Hans says "um.....NO!"

So now the challenge goes out to you.......... tell me something I may not know about you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

OK, now it's really official!! You, like me, are addicted to this blogging! You are even searching and adding all the pics and clip arts like me!! OMGoodness!!!
I SO had everything Donny and Marie: the dolls, the albums, watched the show, even the talk show, when I could!

Well, I had a Ms. Beasly doll. Hopefully still do in mom's attic b/c it's probably a mint by now, weren't many made. Remember her, for that show with Jody and Buffy....was it Family Affair?? Am I really dating myself here?!!

You didn't leave me a # to call you back. E-mail it to me!