Friday, May 2, 2008

I want to know.....so I'll tell you

If you could get rid of 1 item your husband owns what would it be?
My Husbands 'ramcharger" a big ugly brown truck.

What is your favorite vacation spot? I really liked New York, and I like the beach with the family.

what has been your favorite blog post? I enjoy posting the You tube Tuesdays..can't you tell? I enjoyed Becky's 80's one
(yours & someone else's)

What would you want your last meal to be? The meal I had at Paula Deens a little of everything PD's fried chicken, bbq ribs, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes,and def peach cobbler for dessert and may a little chocolate cake. Oh and a strawberry milkshake and a glass of Lewis sweet tea to washit all down!

Favorite book? Though none go with me by Jerry Jenkins

Favorite hymn? Amazing Grace

Favorite verse? Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

If money were no object:
what kind of car would you drive? Decked out Ford Edge, VW Bug convertible if I was not hauling kids around

what charity would you donate to? Breast Cancer, MS for Suzanne, Adoption agency in B/CS, and the International Missions.

where would you travel? Everywhere...I want to see and learn about all of God's created places.

where would you live? Lake Austin, or Lake Travis

Would love to know what you think...

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

This is totally random.

Is your mother in law's name Jan by any chance?

I used to take dance from a woman named Jan with a son named Hans.

So, I am not a blogstalker :). I know Shelly and Becky.....