Friday, May 9, 2008

Grades & shopping...

Final grades (3 out of 4 classes) 2 B's and 1 A
If you want you can check out my school blog to get the details (if you want to know how it all "went down" ..... so to speak)

So shopping cheers me up! I went and bought my Mother's Day present today...


I got 4 new tires for my truck! Well new to my truck...I so needed them!








So, in my budget I have set aside some $ for me to get myself a little something special once every 2 weeks. Sometimes I save up my "allowance" and get something not so little, yet not big either. But I almost always buy something on sale. For example... 3 weeks ago, Penny's had a buy 1 get the next for 88cents. The girls got some Summer clothes and I spent my $ on 2 cute shirts and a pair of capris. Last week I wore 1 of those cute new shirts and last weeks $15 black pants, to dinner with Honey's boss & coworkers . The pants were on sale for 50% off of course! So this week even though I spent more than my normal amount it was all on sale!

Side note...my husband loves brand new socks! If it were financially reasonable he would never wear the same pair of socks twice...
Well I feel the same way about panties! I love new, pretty panties! I know TMI...
So I went to VS today and bought a new bra and panties and saved like $28!!

I love to tell and hear stories of big savings..(like B's from a few weeks ago)
Bring on the savings brags!!!






I can't wait to see what ya'll got for Mother's Day!

Even though you will not "see" what I got I know you share in my excitment...I'm not so bummed about the B's anymore!

I also found a uniform store with on sale scrubs at the mall...is it too early to buy some scrubs?

2 comments:

Becky said...

NO! You are doing SO great...get you some scrubs girl!!! I enjoy your blog and 'being' with you through it! Thanks for doing it for me!! xoxoxo

KTandEMYsmom said...

I enjoy your blog so much and the opportunity to stay close to you through it! thanks for leading me on to such an addictive hobby!