Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bunko Babe



Well last night I was invited to sub for a coworker of Honey's, at another coworker's home for a bunko game. I had never played Bunko before, and it was fun! I actually got a bunko! However I did not win any moolah.

When we get settled or if we ever move back to TX this would be a fun monthly girls night out.
I'm also going to check into the left-right-center dice game.


It was nice to share a night out with some females, but it was strange only knowing 1 other person in this group of 11 ladies. I guess that's what happens when you live so far away from your friends. Speaking of friends...

I MISS YA'LL!!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

miss you 2!!!! I've occasionally played Bunko...it is fun!!

Becky said...

And who in the world are all those people over seas checking you out!!!! OH MY!!