Monday, April 21, 2008

Savannah photo recap

What a great weekend in Savannah, GA! Here are just a few pictures.

If you want to see the rest you can choose the link for my slide page at the sidebar, but until then here are a few to tide you over.


Lunch Yummy!
My dinner plate "southern style buffet"

The fried chicken was AWESOME!!!

And those mashed potatoes tasted like starchy butter! Fabulous!

All of it was great actually!

Happy to be at "The Lady & Sons"

Mom and girls at the Forsyth Park Fountain



Where the Forest Gump Bench sat in movie

Savannah River Boats


Tybee Island Lighthouse

Girls in the Atlantic Ocean

4 comments:

Becky said...

Jealous!! Very green!!! I wanna go! Beautiful! Love the fountain pic! Better than cow nostrils! xoxoxo

Gail Lewis said...

Love the pics. Family looks great and so does the food. Wish I could eat like that for dinner tonight! You should read your blog in Russian sometime. . .I just clicked on Becky's comment and it took me to a page about her that was mostly Russian questions with her english answers. Too funny. On your page it says "sosdot blahg" which means "create blog." Just a different perspective from your international blogger buddy here : )

Gail Lewis said...

oh, and I guess you can see that Brian's name is what our google account is logged on with... but it is Gail's comments not his. However, if he were to comment I am sure he would also comment on the picture of good southern fried food too.

Gail Lewis said...

How was the sweet tea?