Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The baby girl turns 9

My precious baby girl turns 9 today. What a joy! So full of drama, loves to sing, very outgoing, loves everybody, especially your big sister. I'm so proud of you and look forward to watching you grow into the woman God has planned for you.
Weighing in at 8 lbs & 11 ozs and 21 inches long. Thankfully, by scheduled c-section on Good Friday at 8:30am. She wasn't due until April 9th...can you imagine how big she would have been with 7 more days to "incubate"...
Katie was 4, Hans was 24, and I was 26 years old.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Em from the Days!!!! Sweet pics! Can tell she's yours!!