Friday, April 25, 2008

Friends...

I have been thinking alot about friends lately.
I know that my friends and I have had conversations in the past about friendship and its different seasons. I just want all of you who read this to know that I love and appreciate each and everyone of you.
You have each brought something special to my life. No matter where our friendship stands right now, I miss all of you, and it truly makes me happy to keep in touch with you through your blogs. This blogspot has turned into friendship notes to you, instead of the personal journal I thought it would be, and I'm so glad for it!
If I have ever done anything to you in the past that disappointed you or hurt you, I am sorry!
I have been a bad friend to some of you at times, and I regret all the time lost.
I am glad that I have so many happy times to look back on with all of you, and I look forward to more of those one day in heaven! Of course hopefully we can get together before that too!
I will leave you with the verses that I have been recieving that have sparked this long, heartfelt post.

John 15:14-15
You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity

(I should have posted the following with yesterdays post about my ACL.)

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

No comments: