Thursday, September 25, 2008

Help!

OK so this is what I have resorted to:

How else can I get them to remember to turn the light off in the bathroom when they are done? This is posted on the back of the door since b/c of their ages they shut the door when they go potty. I am not exaggerating when I say every time I walk past their bathroom, the light is on!!!! This morning they were getting ready for school and before we left I checked over my shoulder to see if the light was off and it was on! Probably b/c they kept the door open while getting ready, and didn't see my "reminder from the management"!
Any suggestions?



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! Great seeing you on Sunday...wish we could have visited more! Ok...about the light thing, I used to do it all the time growing up. Just keep on them and they will get it eventually. Maybe one day when they leave it on you could remove the bulbs from the bathroom so that the next morning they have to deal with THAT! Girls would HATE that right? Or maybe charge them a quarter or whatever fee you think fair for whenever the light is found left on. Since you wouldn't know for sure who did it you could just charge them both!

Order & Chaos said...

I've resorted to hanging signs on sponge, kitchen towel, and washing wand rules! (The washing wand is one of those thingies you put the soap in.) My guys dont quite get it, even with it all spelled out!