Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Girls

SO I thought I would update wtih some "funnies" my girls have said recently...
~ I record on my phone things that I want to remember later for instance these:

KT says " You know smart people do not always do the right thing..take for instance Einstein..what's up with that hair? That was not a good choice!"

KT says" Mom you should grow up to be a crossing guard" (I yell at people while I drive especially in lines at the girls schools..people need to follow the rules, and not try to cut in line!!!)She says "maybe after you are a nurse, when you are old"
I said "no I need to do it now when I'm mean, not when I don't have kids in school I won't care about school traffic at the nursing home!"

EM is 9 and not nearly as witty as her big sister although she tries...we are learning about comedic timing, and when things are funny, and when they are no longer funny...you know that was so 2 weeks ago...
But here is something...
background first...Honey has been having movie marathons with the girls (when he can...) you know classics like all the Indiana Jones..all the Star Wars...all the Lord of the rings..) Most of them I worry about being appropriate but he does not and when I don't participate in the movie marathons I do not get a say...ANYWAY This past weekend was Jaws...I KNOW ...they are 13 & 9 appropriate....Idk!!
so Friday night was the first Jaws and I said and I quote " I don't know if that is appropriate movie material for both girls..maybe KT.......all 3 watch the movie. at the END EM says " I don't think that movie was appropriate for me...when are we watching the next one?"
They watched Jaws 2 on Sat afternoon and Jaws 3 Saturday night and Jaws revenge Sunday afternoon..Before movie 4 EM says "I wonder what happens in this one...I know someone gets eaten by a shark"

Em was standing out beside my truck one morning and said "Mom this spinner sure is dirty" (growing up in Houston we called those hubcaps) For those of you who are wondering...no I do not have spinners I'm deifinetly not that "hip"

KT says "wakey wakey eggs & bacy..( I assume from some TV show)

KT hates the rain..she must think she's going to melt EM says "KT it's like a shower with your clothes on"

That's all for now...Laugh with ya later!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

How fun!!!

Gail Lewis said...

I hear you on the appropriate movie battle! I have lost several of them myself. Brian and the boys watch movie marathons too. They haven't seen Jaws, but Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean are their favorites. They could be doing worse things I suppose: ) I think back to some of the things I watched as a kid. . .Grease! Come on. . .that was really inappropriate!