Saturday, August 16, 2008

Looking back

I found some old picture cds, and thought I would share past memeories with ya'll

Look at that baby she was about 1 & a half.


Same Christmas at Honey's grandparents house
She loved those maraccas.

Blue & Darbi's ceremony before going to Zambia

Foundation of house before concrete

A trip to Galveston. Too funny...
I wish I could remember what she was doing here.




This is one of KT's brithdays. She wanted to go to Red Lob*ter
Which EM called Hot Lobber....

This is one of the birthday bashes held at IHOP
EM's graduation from pre-K
Christmas..don't remember what year
Fun huh?


2 comments:

Gail Lewis said...

gail said:
Oh how I miss IHOP birthday bashes. You had a great shot of the girls I love. I miss Chris Sunderland so much. . .would love to visit with her. And Susan Webb always could make me laugh out loud with her stories. I enjoyed looking at your memories today. We have a rich life don't we. . .full of great people and great times. Miss you.
How's nursing school?

Becky said...

How fun!!!
Miss lots of things!