Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008 Weekend recap

Home from Texas, and our girls are home with us for the week! We missed them so much we were glad MIL had some scheduling issues and that we get them this week. The girls are enjoying the wii fit balance board today, and we had lunch with dad. That was a treat!
We had a fun weekend...with our dad's. We took Honey's grandpa out to lunch Saturday, and went to church with my dad Sun, and lunch with him afterwards, and then on the way home stopped at Honey's dad's for some swimming before we headed home.
We we to some friends for a Karaoke party Saturday night, and I posted a new slide show if you would like to see pics of that. (on my side bar there is a link to all my slide shows so far)
Here are a few to entice you to take a look at the slide show....My wonderful girlfriends!Karaoke with Me, Michelle, MacKenzi, Em, and Taryn

We told our father's with words and gifts how much we love & appreciate them! Just like mother's day though..we should do this every chance we get not just on the designated day. How precious life is, and I should do better at the daily affirmations...
I hope all is well with all of you! I will try to write more soon, but we have several errands to run thi sweek before our family & friend summer vacation next week!
Please keep a couple in Missouri in your prayers. They are in an adoption match with a young couple, and baby boy was born Saturday, and mom wants to place baby , and dad is unsure! Please lift all of these up in prayer. Thank you.

Here are soime pics of us with the dad's God has blessed us with.
Honey's grandpa with all 4 of us and Libby Honey's cousin

Honey's dad with Honey and girls


My dad and Em

1 comment:

Becky said...

I miss Mr. Max! Always such a sweetheart to me!!!
We went to New Braunfels. Had a great time and it was hard to come back!!! Glad you are having such a fun summer....I would expect nothing else!!