Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog Block

Well I have been up to a whole lot of nothing. That is why I have not written, and when there is absolutely nothing going on I have found myself in the midst of some major blog block.
My kids are in TX, I lay around and watch TV, and movies most of the day. Last week VH1 had the bachelor marathon everyday. There was a different bachelor season everyday...you know how I couldn't pass that up. Then when honey got home I was ready to go do something and he was tired from his long work day. It kind of reminds me of that 80's song "Friday Night Blues". "He's kicking he's shoes off she's putting hers on..." Then this weekend the apartments had a pool party, and I got sunburned. Now its Tuesday and I just went to the movie rental store and got The bucket list, Jumper, and the other boleyn girl. I read the book when it first came out, and have not seen the movie yet so that will be my afternoon, and evening since they are due tomorrow.
See how boring....We will be headed to TX for the next 5 weekends so maybe I'll have more to tell you about when I actually see someone other than my hubby.

No comments: