Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anniversary & Hershey

Today is our 2 year anniversary in MS. The girls thought we should hold a memorial dinner instead of a celebration dinner, but I made dinner for the 3rd night in a row!
We are finally settling in here in MS. We hung pictures this past weekend. ( see picture below)We are finally making friends. I have a wonderful group of people in my nursing class & we are sticking together. I think we realize that unlike our families we can empathize, with each other b/c we are all in the same boat! I can see us already becoming a tight knit family with 25 ladies and 5 men.

Tonight we worked on this project for EM's 4th grade class.



She did a report on Milton Hershey & along with that we were to make a pumpkin that looks like the person in the report. We wanted to do Michael Ph..elps but we had to have a book to refer to and there have not been any written about his life/career yet! We were going to put KT's swim cap & goggles, and make some gold medals for the pumpkin..oh well. I'm going to go to the store tomorrow & buy a bag of kisses for her to take to her classmates.

I have had a pretty easy week, and realized that my vacation from nursing school has turned into a decorate, clean and catch up on house work time. I have really enjoyed my time with my family this week too!




1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad things are feeling more like home! You look skinny! Do you eat in nursing school?!!!
Miss you guys!