Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Midterms






So I may be out of pocket for a few days I have midterms coming up . Let's see Anatomy Lab test tomorow ( and class til 1:30) History test on Thursd ( & classes) Monday class and study for Tuesday Algebra test, and Anatomy test. well that doesn't seem so bad when you type it all out...

oh yeah I also have kids with activities after school, and dinner and a husband.

Don't think I'm neglecting ya'll. (Not that anyone is reading this but me..well maybe Becky...no pressure) but I'll be back soon.



Hopefully with good grades behind me...until the next week when it starts all over again.

ooooh after Spring Break!! Yipeee! I'm staying home and watching alot of girl movies and tv. Maybe I'll find something interesting to write about....we'll have to wait and see...oh suspense...didn't think I had it in me huh?


(Are you proud Becky? I figured out the picture in the middle....)



2 comments:

Becky said...

I am proud!!! You are a pro now!! And, I'm so impressed with your study load and how well you are doing! You don't make me miss it at all!
Proud of you for going back!!
xoxo

Melissa said...

Melody...I'm reading too...I wish I had the energy to comment more often. I just have really been tired a lot lately. I am proud of you too...it makes me scared b/c I know I want to go back I just don't look forward to all the studying! Love ya!