Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day




Leap Day... a day that I have been referring to as "an extra day given to me to do something special for someone special"
Then I got to thinking shouldn't everyday be a leap day for us? Shouldn't I awake everyday and try to do special things for the people that I love, and even for strangers?

So then I thought about the words "A Leap of Faith" maybe I should use this day as a day to be couragous and take a leap at something new...well I feel like I'm in the middle of a leap of faith with going back to school, moving to Mississippi etc... and everyday is a leap of faith.

I wake up everyday and ask God for faith to live everyday to the fullest, and that I am doing what he would have me to do.

So today has become a "remember day" remember to live everyday with faith, and to love others as He loved me.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

"At this my heart pounds and leaps from its place." Job 37:1

1 comment:

Becky said...

Great post! You changed the look of the blog! Once you get comfortable, you gotta ditch the pink! :o)
I'm sorry I missed your call today! I don't remember...do I still call on the same cell #?
xoxoxo