Thursday, July 31, 2008

School starting already?

Here in Mississippi the kids start school this Thursday Aug 7th! Crazy huh?
So I spent the day getting the kids registered for school. KT will be in the 8th grade, and EM will be in the 4th grade. I had to sign a new lease and take the schools copies of that plus 2 electric/water bills, and fill out paperwork. Then I re-enrolled EM in her gymnastics class. The good news is with my nursing school schedule I will not be able to pick her up from school and the gymnastics place has child care too! SO they will pick her up from school on Tuesdays and she will have her class at 3:30 which gives me enough time to pick up KT, and then pick her up when her class is over.
We will be headed to TX this weekend . Em has camp next weekend Fri & Sat 8/8 & 8/9.
KT's BFF is having her bday party so she will be with them all weekend, and I'm going to take my mom to see Mama Mia for her bday!
Then when we get home I will gear up for orientation next Tues- Thurs. and KT will gear up for School on Thurs. EM will miss the first 2 days of school...oh well!
Check back with ya next week!

No comments: