Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's my first time.....blogging

Well, I thought I would try out blogging. This may not be very exciting for anyone but me, but I thought it might be a great way to journal. I've always wanted to journal, and have something to leave my family after I'm gone...but my hand writing stinks! Hopefully this will not be my last installment.
Let me start with Last weeks happenings.....
Nothing really exciting happened until Thursday January 17, 2008 when Katie turned 13!!! We went out to eat for her birthday dinner to Ichiban a chinese Buffet. Yum!
Then Friday we left for Texas and went south to I-10 to avoid the bad weather (ice & sleet) the way we usually go I-20. So we left town here at about 6:30pm, and got to Jared's at 2:30am.
It took us longer due tp the longer route and the rain!!
We found out when we got home that we had snow here while we were gone. The girls want to see snow so bad! So then it has really been a normal week...classes, gymnastics, homework, and studying.
We are spending our nights getting the apartment ready for my mom and dad and Brittany to come stay with the girls while we go to Tampa on a business trip for FOX.
Those happenings will come soon.

Well, I guess that's it for now.
Ridgeland, MS ~47 degrees and cloudy

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi! I'll be checking in often! Happy Birthday Katie!! Wow! 13!! A teenager!!! Yikes!
xoxoxo,B