Saturday, April 16, 2011

Interesting week





Well just thought I would log on and update...




I have been quilting the last few weeks. Working on a Texas Flag quilt for Hans. Here are some pics:


I have also been collecting fabric for Brittany & Nolan's baby's (Peanut's) quilt:


I'm thinking of using burp cloths as some of the squares with ribbons and buttons.


I have been taking business classes and had a difficult test this week in Stats! Yuck! I fell down the staris at school Thursday...that hurt! I'll have some serious bruises next week.


I started volunteering for Susan G. Komen race for the cure here in Jackson and last Saturday worked a radio remote for registration at my local Kroger..and also at B&N, and again at Kroger on Friday when we had some strong storms blow through. There was a tornado that hit in the area, and we spent our time back in the back of the store rather than out front at the registration table!


I just got finished volunteering at the Race this morning, and found it to be rewarding and I am definitely leaning towards a career in the non-profit marketing sector. We'll see!

I also took some pictures at the Old Capitol Inn's courtyard during the survivor's breakfast just for fun.



No comments: