Friday, January 23, 2009

My blogiversary is today!

Well 1 year ago today I decided to start this blog. I have been so bad about keeping in touch & writing here but when I look back I'll remember how busy I have been since Nursing school started....won't I?

So what's news lately...?
KT tirned 14! I can't believe it! She had to friends spend the night MO & EW. They ordered pizza & played Disney Scene it & phase 10 twist, watched movies & played wii. Then Saturday morning (her b-day) we went shopping for her new bed linens, and we went to dinner at Cheddars. Then Monday (MLK day) the 3 of us girls went to see the bedtime stories movie..it was better tahn we were expecting!

This weekend we are looking forward to our 3rd weekend in a row with no traveling.

I think i have carpal tunnel in my right wrist. Well atleast according to the test we have done in my nursing class, and that it hurts all the time & turns cold & numb when I type or write for too long. It has even awoken me in the middle of the night if my wrist gets bent while I sleep.
I'll have to have that checked out soon.
Other than that things are going along smoothly here.

The high school posted some pics of KT swimming...here is that link

http://rhshooter.smugmug.com/photos/381453562_GbLPf-M-1.jpg


1 comment:

Becky said...

Great pic of you all in the header!Get that wrist checked soon!